As I promised in the Season 1 article, I have committed to capturing every single outfit Carrie Bradshaw wore in every single episode of "Sex and the City."
After finishing the season and going through my completed files, I came to the conclusion that season two is the season of long and flowy summer dresses and skirts for Ms. Carrie Bradshaw. The iconic "Carrie" nameplate necklace also becomes cemented into the series and we see Carrie starting to branch out more in terms of avant-garde fashion choices. Which is why from now on, I am now adding a section I call "Looks only Carrie could pull off" before getting into the top 10 looks and episode-by-episode collections.
Looks only Carrie could pull off
Top 10 looks
10. Observation: Carrie always wears the best outfits when she is with Stanford and he did not have enough screentime this season.
9. Like I said, season 2 is the season of dresses & skirts. So prepare yourself.
8. You have to click on this picture and zoom in to be able to really understand the magnificence of this dress.
6. Not sure how the tie-dye tank top works with this printed skirt but Carrie made it work
5. One of the most iconic and well-known looks of the series. You've probably seen it on your Pinterest feed.
4. "I've talked to her twice. Once I was in a cowboy hat and once I was in my bra. I'm like friggin' Annie Get Your Clothes On."
3. Chic, effortless. An independent boss woman.
2. When Carrie wrote a beautiful speech for a wedding and Big GOT UP AND LEFT DURING IT.
1. The number one spot is taken by the beautiful white satin dress Carrie wears in the last scene of the last episode when she confronts Big and we *think* she is finally moving on from him. Stay tuned for the next season when Carrie once again wears another exquisite outfit and we *think* she is finally moving on from him.
Episode 1: Take Me Out to the Ballgame
Episode 2: The Awful Truth
Episode 3: The Freak Show
Episode 4: They Shoot Single People, Don't They?
Episode 5: Four Women and a Funeral
Episode 6: The Cheating Curve
Episode 7: The Chicken Dance
Episode 8: The Man, the Myth, the Viagra
Episode 9: Old Dogs, New Dicks
Episode 10: The Caste System
Episode 11: Evolution
Episode 12: La Douleur Exquise
Episode 13: Games People Play
Episode 14: The F*** Buddy
Episode 15: Shortcomings
Episode 16: Was It Good For You?
Episode 17: Twenty-Something Girls v.s. Thirty-Something Women
Episode 18: Ex and the City
See you next season!